You are here

Upcoming Events

Saturday, April 13, 2019 (All day) to Sunday, April 14, 2019 (All day)
Friday, April 26, 2019 (All day) to Sunday, April 28, 2019 (All day)
Sunday, April 28, 2019 (All day)

Contributing by Payroll Deduction

Such deduction is possible if your employer has set up its system for such deductions.

If you work for a movie or TV production covered by a producer in the AMPTP, then you can donate by completing this form. Submit your completed form to your employer's payroll company (or if none, to your employer). Also sending your local union a "cc" will help them ensure your contribution is correctly handled and promptly recognized.  

For non-AMPTP employers, here is the donation form to use. Commercial producers who are in the AICP must make payroll deduction available to you. Staff of the IATSE International and its locals can use this form. Some other signatory employers and payroll companies also have agreed to allow payroll deduction for PAC donations: contact your local union to find out if your employer is among them. 

Contact Marcia Lewis at IATSE headquarters (212-730-1770) to obtain printed copies of these forms to distribute in your workplace. You should also contact her to obtain the correct form if you need to modify or revoke your deduction.