Screening Grievances for Arbitration at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Institute for Economic Advancement
Click here to read the brochure.
Registration Deadline: February 9, 2017 - $150
- Should this Case Go to Arbitration?
- Duty of Fair Representation
- To Arbitrate or Not–An Arbitrator's View
- Understanding Arbitration Standards
- Rules of Contract Interpretation
- Developing a Theor of the Case
- Evidence and Witnesses
Who Should Attend: Union stewards, officers, representatives, and grievance committee members involved in handling grievances.